Saturday, May 1, 2010


What are your three favorite words, why?
Jesus, God, Love - just because

Getting your hair cut anytime soon?
NO!

Will you be single on Valentines?
Who knows?

Do you have any gay/bi friends?
Yes I do

How old will you be this year?
29

Last cd you listened to?
I have my iTunes on

Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
No

Do you believe in young love?
Sure

Will you be in a relationship in 4 months?
I do not know

Who was the last person who called you unexpectedly?
I guess Clay cause every time he calls it's unexpected...he's not a fan of the phone.

Is there anyone you cannot go a day without talking to?
The Lord

What do people compliment you the most on?
I get a lot on my hair which I never understand cause it's a mess..

Do you look people in the eye when you talk to them?
I try too

Do you use your queen right away in chess?
I have never played chess in my life.

Have you ever been in a wedding?
Yeah

Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Straight

Is the sun shining?
No

If someone liked you, would you want them to tell you?
It'd be nice.

Is green your favorite color?
Not really

What do you usually do first in the morning?
Thank God for another day.

Will you talk to someone on the phone tonight?
I don't know

Do you get mad easily?
Not as easily as I used too.

Who was the last person you saw that wasn't family?
Random people in the parking lot

Ever been on a blind date?
Nope

Could you go a month without talking to your best friend?
We actually went almost two months without having a deep conversation...it was always like hi and bye and that was it! And we don't talk every single day but when we do it's pure genius!!

Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Sure

No comments:

Post a Comment