Friday, December 28, 2012

Leviticus 6:8-13
Exodus 29:38,42

It’s important that we continually maintain the fire of the Lord in our lives.  We can’t be wishy washy!  It’s time we understood the process of the anointing.  Maintain - continually keep yourself in that state.  We need to show the world Jesus!  I want Him to meet me in all I do.  The fire of God consumes things in our lives that don’t need to be there.  How can I keep my fire burning?
    1. Pray - faithful in prayer - daily communication with God.  Meditating on Him constantly. 
Be mindful of the presence of God always.
    2.  Be faithful to the Word of God.  The fire on the altar was a constant reminder of the presence of God.
The fire will cause us to be who God wants us to be. 

Job 13:15

Don’t let your circumstances dictate who you are.

Jeremiah 20:7
(Sermon Notes - Rev. Brad Stevens)

No comments:

Post a Comment