Thursday, May 23, 2013

Romans 12:2

Living in victory means that sometimes you have to develop new habits.  If you’ve been negative for a long time you’ve got to re-train your thinking from “it won’t happen” to “it will happen”.  From “I’ll never get well” to “God is restoring health unto me”.  From “I never get any good breaks” to “God’s favor surrounds me like a shield”.  From “I’ve made too many mistakes.  I’m all washed up” to “I’m redeemed and forgiven.  My best days are still out in front of me.”  It’s like re-programming a computer.  Sometimes you have to wipe off the old, outdated, dysfunctional software and load in something new.  If you’ve spent your days focused on how things won’t work, it’s time to focus on how things will work out.  It doesn’t matter how bad it looks, how many people have told you no or how long it’s been that way.  God has the final say.  It’s not over until God says it’s over.  Shake off the self pity.  Shake off the disappointment.  Let go of the old and choose to believe Him.  Declare His promises over your life and see His blessings and victory as you align yourself with Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment