Monday, January 5, 2015

Complain, Complain

I never understood a chronic complainer.  Like, what is so horrible about your life that you have to constantly complain about it?  Yes, I find myself complaining at times.  And, when I do it, I feel horrible most of the time for it.  I couldn't see myself constantly doing it.  I know, times are hard.  I work from paycheck to paycheck and barely make it that far - but God always makes a way for me to do it!  Always.  Without fail.  So, let me ask you this- is there a roof over your head?  For somebody that answer is no.  Have you eaten one single thing today?  Somebody out there hasn't.  Did you have enough money to pay at least 1 bill this month?  Somebody don't have enough to do even that.  Do you have a job?  There's someone praying for one.  Can you walk without the need of assistance?  Some people can't.  Can you speak without falter?  Some people struggle to get one word out.  You breathing okay?  Someone out there has a disease that keeps them fighting for every single breath.  It's cold out right now...so, do you have heat?  Someone on the street is freezing with no escape from the cold.  Did you wake up this morning to another day?  Someone breathed their last today.  Quit complaining.  Be thankful.  You better make it count because you can't get it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment