Thursday, February 11, 2010

Guess who's bored?!!

1. What do you think of the new Facebook layout? Isn't it invading privacy a little too much and giving us more information than we'd like to know about our friends' activities?:
It doesn't really bother me as much as it does everybody else. It just takes some getting used too.

2. What's your favorite thing from the McDonald's dollar menu?:
Double Cheese Burger

3. Last time you bought a pair of pajama pants?:
I don't remember

4. Favorite Lady GaGa song (because we're ALL goo goo for GaGa)?:
PokerFace or Monster

5. Why did you last deal with the police?:
I never really have...

6. Ever driven in the snow or drove with someone while they were driving in the snow? How did it go?:
I was in the car with mom yesterday in the snow. She did good!

7. What's your boss's name?:
Julie Ann

8. What's one thing you DON'T have in common with your close friends?:
A lot of them are make up fanatics...or well, they are very particular about it. me - not so much.

9. What's one thing you DO have in common with your close friends?:
A few things actually

10. If you wear glasses/contacts, do you know your prescription?:
Nope

11. What's one of your biggest fears?:
Heights

12. Do you still have any Halloween candy left over?:
Nope

13. Last thing you took a picture of?:
Another picture...don't ask. I was trying something.

14. What does your 2010 calendar look like?:
Don't have one.

15. Who did you want to win the Superbowl?:
I didn't really care

16. Did you even watch it, or care for that matter?:
I watched some of it. I'm a Colts fan but I wasn't so interested this year.

17. What's one extraordinary thing you have planned for this summer?:
Nothing extraordinary as of yet

18. Tell us all about a random poster on your wall.:
No posters

19. What's the first president you can remember having (ex. the farthest I can remember is having Clinton as president)?:
I guess Regan?! I don't know...my memory isn't so good.

20. Last thing you needed a bandaid for?:
A cut

21. What's one piercing you would never get, and why?:
There are few i would never get.

22. Is there something your best friend doesn't know about you and would be surprised to know if they found out?:
Probably

23. Why did you last stay home from school/work?:
Snow day!

24. Do you still use AIM?:
Never have

25. Think of the last person you got a text from. What's the last letter of thier first name?
Y

26. Ever made a rubberband ball?:
Nope

27. Are you waiting for anyone to text you? Who?:
Nope

28. Speaking of which, don't ya hate waiting for a text and when you get one, you're all excited, but it's someone else?:
Sure

29. Favorite 90's Nickelodeon show?:
Ohh..I liked a lot of them. I miss the Rugrats. I used to watch that with Taylora.

30. Last time you shoveled snow?:
i dont remember ever shoveling snow

31. Would you like to live in a place where it never snows, or do you like the snow?:
I don't mind a little snow...but I'm sick of it at this point.

32. Would you ever live in Tornado Alley?:
Nope

33. If you got pregnant right now, what would your first thoughts be?:
I'd be scared...

34. Last time you were outside?:
Yesterday

35. Do you have a planner that you actually use?:
Nope

36. What color are the letters on your keyboard?:
White

37. Why did you last use lined paper?:
I was writing something

38. Do you watch the news? If so, what's the last interesting news story you heard?:
Yes, I was shocked to hear Alexander McQueen died.

39. When you're reading a text from someone, do you read it in your head using their voice?:
No

40. What color was the last thing you drank?:
Water

41. Ever thought a cartoon character was attractive?:
No

42. What are you currently doing with your hair (are you growing it out, planning on dying it, etc.)?:
I'm hopefully getting it cut Saturday.

43. Is there a photo album around you? If so, what are the pictures in it of?:
Yeah, Random ones from years ago

44. When's your parents' anniversary (if they're divorced, write it anyway. if they were never married, just write the day they met)?:
I don't have a clue

45. What color hair did the last person you hugged have?
I don't remember

46. Ever miss someone so much you cried?:
Yeah

47. Does your mother dye her hair?:
Yes she does but dont tell her I told you so.

48. What color was the last car you rode in?:
Red

49. Do you use lotion a lot in the winter?:
Yeah

50. What color are your toenails painted at the moment?:
They aren't

No comments:

Post a Comment