Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Perseverance

A handful of people are born with tremendous gifts. But, what about the rest of us? The key to our success is perseverance. Perseverance is a great trait to develop in life - especially our Spiritual lives.

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Romans 2:7 - To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:

2 Timothy 2:3 - Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.

James 1:12 - Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

Colossians 3:23-24 - And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ.

Galatians 6:9 - And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Romans 5:3-4 - And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; And patience, experience; and experience, hope:

Hebrews 10:23 - Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)

2 Thessalonians 3:5 - And the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God, and into the patient waiting for Christ.

Hebrews 3:14 - For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;

Revelation 3:21 - To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Galatians 5:1 - Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

Hebrews 12:1-2 - Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Ephesians 6:13 - Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

2 Timothy 4:7-8 - I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment