Saturday, June 25, 2011



So, what did you do today?
So far, not much...drank lemonade...and read the Word

Who is your last text from?
Clay

Who was the last person you were in a car with?
Danielle and Aaron

Do you say goodnight to anyone every day?
I do every night!

What'​​s your middl​e name?​​
Nicole

Your favorite singer?
Candon Stevens

Who is your last sent text to?
Clay

Do you hate one word texts?
YES, yes I do Clay! :P

Is tomor​row going​ to be a good night​?​
Of course, it's church night!!

Do you believe in God?
I sure do...and I love Him!

Do you have any nicknames?
Several...there's Colie, which is a Joey Burns classic! Jacob calls me weirdo but I'd think he was sick if he didn't, well, sometimes he calls me sissy!

Name three things that you could grab right now.
Bible, Pen, Phone

Who was the last baby you held?
Isaac Bradley!

What was the last song you listened to?
Uhh, Lead Me To The Cross...I think.

Have you graduated high school?
Many years ago!

What are you doing after this?
Gettin my hair cut and doin' some Teen Camp business

Something funny happen last night?
Well, yeah, Brad Stevens was in the room so obviously it did!

The last time you saw your best friend, what did you do?
Last night...hung out at the COG

Do you enjoy reading?
Yes I do

What's the closest item that is yellow?
Highlighter

Are you eating/drinking anything right now?
Nopes

Where did your last hug take place?
COG

Who was the last person you sat beside at a restaurant?
Mom probably

Do you hate being the first person to start a conversation?
Yeah, it's awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment