Thursday, April 26, 2012

It's All Good

God uses adversity to bring tenacity to bring you flat footed into your destiny.  You can't let where you start define where you're going.  When life gets hard, instead of going under, you go over.  Instead of giving up you start going forward.  When the thing that used to bother me doesn't bother me anymore and the thing that used to throw me doesn't throw me anymore, that means I am growing.  God makes us wait.  It's resistance training to make us stronger.  Maybe it's not about what I get but what I learn while I'm waiting.  You find out that you don't have to have everybody that you thought you had to have.  When you face another test it's a sign your adversary is running out of tricks.  External pressure increases internal strength.  the only way to get the oil out of the olive is to squeeze it.  When your faith gets big enough, nobody can hold you anymore.  If I didn't go through the bad I wouldn't have the good.  Learn that it's all good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment