Thursday, April 19, 2012

Spare Time

Okay, so I don't actually have that much time to spare...but on the rare occasion I do, I enjoy taking random pictures and doing photo edits.  I thought I'd share some.  Some of these are a couple years old, so there's a pretty good chance you may have seen them on this blog already, but, I'm posting them anyway!!  :)


 This is Grace Brown.  Her mother Lisa took this picture.  I just did a little editing to it.  

 What we believe.

 The sanctuary at COGWC.  It's one of my most favorite places in the whole world!!

 A view from the pulpit.

 This is a plate that was given to me by Sis. Elva Reed.  She is a wonderful woman of God with a testimony that is just proof of how awesome our God is!!  She wrote the lyrics to this song.  It's a gift I will treasure forever.

 Jacob and Rocker....they're just so cute!!!

 Winter Jam.  Rupp Arena.  Lexington, Kentucky.  Love it when everyone worships together!!

My very good friend Jonathan Runion.  It's just one of my favorite edits to be honest with you. 
This is actually the very first edit I ever did.  So, it's not so good!!  But, I love this picture and the people in it so I wanted to share!!  It's me with Stephen, my amazing cousin Deidra, Zech and Megan at a Valentine's Day Banquet at our church a few years back.  This particular year we played The Singing Bee.  Our table dominated!!!  
 
I don't know if he'll ever realize just how much he means to me and what an impact he has made on my life.  He's my associate pastor, my cousin in law, my friend, my adviser.  He is a wonderful, anointed, and strong man of God.  This was taken the very first sermon he preached after he became ill.  He was scheduled to leave on a mission trip to India then out of nowhere he became very sick.  He lost hearing in one hear.  He still hasn't regained hearing in that ear, but he still works and functions in the anointing of the Holy Ghost.  I know that I know his COMPLETE healing is going to happen!  And, you just can't keep a good man down!  
 
I have so many edits of my nephew Jacob.  But, this one makes me laugh.  He's such a funny kid!!!  Love him so much!!
 
My Mamaw and Papaw Jones.  Oh, how I miss Papaw so much.  He was such a wonderful man.  I have so many memories of him.  I miss him every single day.  And Mamaw...I should go see her more often.  She lives in Indiana, but that's no excuse.  She's not in good health.  I should go visit.  Keep her in your prayers.
 
My nephew Tyler.  He's a pretty good little ball player!! He's 13 and over 6 feet tall...so, maybe the kid has a future in it!! 
My cousin Kara Beth and my niece Taylora.  
 
My second home, The Church of God Worship Center
 

My pastors
 
My friend, my co-worker, and an anointed preacher of the Gospel.  If you know Bub, you love him!
 
So many young people, and pretty much everyone for that matter should hear his testimony.  He's such a powerfully anointed man of God.  So disciplined and so in tune with God.  It's pretty amazing!  I pray for just a little of the disciplined life this man has.  And I thank God for his friendship.  This was from a Good Friday service a couple of years ago.  Oh, his name is Clay. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment