Saturday, April 21, 2012

People....

People.  That's my biggest problem in this life.  People.  I don't know why, but it's always been that for me.  I can get so upset so quickly when it comes to people.  I can't explain it.  I've prayed and prayed about it.  It's just a part of who I am.  Some call me tenderhearted.  Some call me a push over.  Some call me immature for caring.  But, I do care.  When people hurt me, I HURT.  So many times I've been told, "you just have to brush it off and go on."  And, I try.  I really, really try.  I think that's why my cousin Deidra has always been one of my biggest inspirations.  She never lets a lot get to her.  And if she does, she never lets it show.  I so wish I could do that.  I wish I could be like that.  I can't.  I've tried.  This is just who I am.  I'm tenderhearted Mandy who just wants someone to love her.  And hug her.  I love hugs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment