Saturday, May 12, 2012

Love Thy Neighbor As Thyself

I do.  I love my neighbors.  I pray for them.  I pray the Lord sweeps through this area that I live in and saves souls and changes lives.  Because, trust me, it's needed.  I always tell my friends that come here..."don't honk your horn".  They think I'm joking.  I'm not.  It's sad but, I live in a place where honking your horn means someone will walk out and ask you what you want to buy.  You need marijuana?  They got that.  You need pills?  They got that.  Sad but true.  And, they've drunk for a long time, but now that this little ol' county is wet - it's worse.  There's always someone arguing.  I hear the F word more than any human should.  I'm not joking, a man literally said it 6 times in one sentence the other day.  God help him.  God help them all.  Pray with me for my neighbors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment