Monday, April 5, 2010


1. How old will you be in 12 months?
29

2. Do you think you'll be married by then?
God only knows

3. What do you look forward to most in the next 3 months?
Seeing what God has in store for me.

4. Who was the last person you called?
Krista

5. Who was the last person to text you?
Idk...my phones in another room and I don't feel like getting up to see..

6. Do you prefer to call or text?
Either I suppose

7. Do you have any pets?
Nope

8. What were you doing at 12am last night?
In the bed

9. parents separated/divorced/married
Divorced

10. When is the last time you saw your dad?
Not sure...7 or 8 months ago I guess

11. What happened at 11:00a.m.?
Nothing in particular as I remember

12. How many states have you lived in?
One

13. How many cities/towns have you lived in?
One

14. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
Depends...in warm weather..bare feet. If it's cold, I'm a sock wearer

15. What was the last thing you ate?
Spaghetti

16. What was the last thing you drank?
Coke

17. What was the last thing you said out loud?
Okay then...

18. What is your favorite TV show?
I don't really watch that much TV anymore...but I guess General Hospital

19. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
Grape

20. Do you like coffee?
Sure do

21. How many glasses of water a day do you drink on average?
I drink about a bottle or sometimes two a day

22. What do you drink in the morning?
Coffee

23. Would you hug the last person you hugged again?
Jacob? Sure!

24. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
The right one

25. Do you know how to play poker?
Yep

No comments:

Post a Comment