Thursday, April 8, 2010


Ever talked to someone that was high?
You kiddin' me? I'm from Clay County...of course I have.

Did you have a dream last night?
I'm sure I did but I don't remember it.

Last text message you sent?
To Candon

Last comment you left someone?
I don't remember

Do you have a Facebook?
Indeed.

Last person you were in the car with besides your family?
Bishop

Are you currently frustrated with a boy or girl?
Nope

Are you excited for winter?
I'm over it for awhile...bring on Summer!

If it was free and it would work perfectly, would you get plastic surgery?
Nah

Have you ever slapped someone in the face?
Yes

Have you ever been called Prince or Princess?
Not that I recall

What did you do last night?
Went to church

What is the closest thing to you that is blue?
My Bible is Kentucky Blue!

If you had to change your eye color, would you? What would it be?
No..I like my blue eyes

Last thing you wrote your name on?
A check

Who do you want to kiss right now?
No one in particular

Does it snow where you live?
Yes it does

If you could change one thing right now, what would it be?
Oh blah...

When is the next time you will see your grandma?
Not sure really....

What is tomorrow?
Friday

What are you doing tomorrow?
Paying bills...and maybe a pedicure

Who is the last person to call you baby?
I don't remember

Have you kissed/hugged anyone in the last week?
Yep

What are you doing Saturday?
Who knows....

No comments:

Post a Comment