Sunday, April 4, 2010

Thank You Lord For My Friends

The Lord has blessed me with the most amazing friends!! Here are some of them on Easter Sunday!
This is me and my cousin Deidra. The world needs more Deidra's!! I love her!!
This is Danielle. She's a great human being...and so much fun to be around! I am so proud of her! And I love her!

This is Ruby...my prayer child who I love so much!! She always greets me with the biggest, sweetest smiles!! She's wonderful!


This is Tarah...the kindest person I know! She's so smart and beautiful!! Love her!



You'll find, if you think about it, that the people who influence you are the people that believe in you. Yep, he's my God Sent Best Friend!




My Angel...Megan!! She teaches me...she inspires me. I love her!!






Zech....never met anyone like you before in my life and I know I never will again....just like Deidra - there needs to be more Zech's in the world. Most amazing heart ever!






The most beautiful Morgan!!! She NEVER fails to put a smile on my face!!! She never fails to keep me in line when I do something stupid. She never fails to be awesome!!







The "girl best friend"!!! The BFF!! My other sister!!! My rock!! The blue circle to my yellow circle!!! I love Krista!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment