Sunday, April 18, 2010


What did you go to bed last night thinking about?
God and the awesome things he's done..

Is there anyone on your mind at the moment?
Sure

Which type of music do you find most annoying?
Idk..

Has anyone "made your day" today?
There where good moments that made me smile!!

Do your lips get chapped often?
Ever so often

Who/what was that last thing that you slept with?
My little orange pillow I love!

Any plans for tonight?
Church!!

Are your finger nails painted?
Nope

How about your toe nails?
Yeah

Do you always wear socks when you put your shoes on?
Depends on what shoes I'm wearing

What kind of perfume/cologne do you wear?
I have like 5 different kinds.

Do you have the google toolbar?
Nope

Internet Explore or Firefox?
IE

Do your parents do things that 'embarrass' you?
Sometimes

Who was the last person you e-mailed?
Not sure...Morgan maybe

Do you have a stuffed animal from when you were baby still around?
Nope

Is your hair up or down right now?
It's short and annoying and I do not like it

What was the last concert you attended?
I don't honestly remember

Do you care if a boyfriend or girlfriend smokes?
I wouldn't be a deal breaker but I'd prefer no

How are you feeling today?
Good

Has anyone close to you ever passed away?
Yes

What was the last vacation you were on?
It's been YEARS!

Who do you have photographs of in your room?
Family and friends

What was the last thing to enter your mouth?
Coca Cola

Have you ever put Christmas lights up in your room?
No

What was the last thing you watched on the TV?
Diners, Drive Ins and Dives

Who was the last person you got in a fight with?
I don't remember

Was there a surprise twist in the last movie you watched?
I don't even remember the last movie I watched.

Last thing you purchased with change?
Don't remember....

No comments:

Post a Comment