Sunday, April 4, 2010


What time did you go to bed last night?:
I laid down around 11:30 but I didn't fall asleep until probably 12:30 or so...

What time did you wake up this morning?:
6am

Do you know what woke you up? If so, what?:
Alarm clock

Who was the first person you saw this morning?:
The mother

What did you have for breakfast?:
Biscuits and gravy at the COG!

What was the first song you listened to today?:
"We Shall Rise"

Who did you talk to first today?:
God

After breakfast, what did you do?:
Went back home to get ready for church

Then what?:
Went to church...heard a great message!!

... And after that?:
Went home

What did you have for dinner/lunch?:
Hamburger

Who made it?:
Mother

Did you enjoy it?:
Sure

What did you do after dinner?:
Put pics on my Facebook, then went with Clay

Did you go anywhere today?:
Church, home, church, home

What time did you go on the internet?:
I don't know

Did you make/receive any phone calls today?:
I think Clay was the only person I talked too on the phone...

Have you sent/received any e-mails today?:
Nope

How many surveys have you taken so far? ((not including this one)):
This is it

Are you currently in an Instant Message chat?:
No

If so, who with and what's the topic?:
.....

What music are you listening to?:
Nothing

If none, what song/tune have you got in your head?:
"Carry My Cross"

Describe briefly what clothes you're wearing:
gray shorts and gray tshirt

What mood are you in?:
Festive!


Finish The Sentence...
The best thing that happened to me today was..: feeling the presence of God

The worst thing that happened to me today was..: A piece of skin ripped off my foot during the play and it hurts...but if that's the worst thing..I'm doing good.

I have spent the following amount of money today..:
$0.00

The best word(s) to describe today is/are..:
Incredible

If today was a colour, it would be..
Pink?!!

It would be this colour because..:
It's just festive

If today was a song it would be..:
I'd Need A Savior

Today has been...:
Wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment