Monday, May 30, 2011

Conversation

With your words, you can affect another person's life dramatically - in either a positive or negative way. Think hard about the words you say before you say them. They cannot be erased once spoken. Make it a point to always speak positively with words of kindness, helpfulness and mercy.

Proverbs 10:19 - In the multitude of words there wanteth not sin: but he that refraineth his lips is wise.


Matthew 12:35-37 - A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things. But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.


1 Peter 3:10 - For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile:


Colossians 4:6 - Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.


James 1:26 - If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.


Psalm 141:3 - Set a watch, O LORD, before my mouth; keep the door of my lips.


Psalm 39:1 - I said, I will take heed to my ways, that I sin not with my tongue: I will keep my mouth with a bridle, while the wicked is before me.


Proverbs 21:23 - Whoso keepeth his mouth and his tongue keepeth his soul from troubles.


Proverbs 29:11 - A fool uttereth all his mind: but a wise man keepeth it in till afterwards.


Proverbs 29:20 - Seest thou a man that is hasty in his words? there is more hope of a fool than of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment