Thursday, May 26, 2011

JOY



True joy is deep down, long lasting satisfaction of a right relationship with God, the source of all good things. You can experience His gift of joy every single day. But, don't keep it to yourself - spread it to those around you! They're probably looking for some.

James 1:2 - My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;

Romans 15:13 - Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

Psalm 28:7 - The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.

Isaiah 55:12 - For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.


Romans 12:12 - Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;


Acts 2:28 - Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance.


John 15:11 - These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.


Job 8:21 - Till he fill thy mouth with laughing, and thy lips with rejoicing.


Isaiah 61:10 - I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.


Luke 6:23 - Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.


Philippians 4:4 - Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.


Psalm 100:1-2 - Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands. Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing.


1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 - Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.


Proverbs 17:22 - A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment