Monday, May 16, 2011

I"m gonna stop looking back....



1. Out of everyone you know, who has the best music taste?
I'm gonna say Deidra Roberts

2. Do you find it hard to press the orange fret on Guitar Hero?
It's somewhat difficult, yes.

3. Have you ever had a girlfriend/boyfriend whose parents were annoying?
Sure haven't.

4. Do you like watching Jerry Springer?
NO

5. When was the last time you went bowling?
A few months back...the girls night out was wonderful..but the bowling alley was nasty...

6. Where's the greatest place on earth?
The Presence of God

7. Do you still have Pokemon cards?
I've never had a Pokemon card.

8. What's the geekiest thing you own?
Idk..

9. Do you feel awkward watching a movie with your parents that show people making out?
Nah..

10. What's the last thing you ordered online?
A book I think.

11. Have you ever celebrated a birthday at Chuck E. Cheese's?
Never been to Chuck E. Cheese's

12. What show do you wish there was more of?
Who's Line Is It Anyway was pretty spectacular!

13. Pop Tarts or Toaster Strudels?
Pop Tarts

14. What do you want to do for your next birthday?
To spend the day with people who love me...

15. What school plays were you part of in elementary school?
None, or none that I remember anyway.

16. Who makes you laugh the most?
Brad Stevens

17. Do you think cockfights are cruel?
Yes I do

18. Can you juggle?
No I can't

19. Are you excited to graduate?
I was...12 years ago...

20. What do you want to do with your life?
Whatever the Lord wants me to do

21. Have you ever been on a yacht?
No

22. If MTV Cribs came to your house, what's the first room you would show or talk about?
My fabulous bedroom of course..because you know, Cribs would want to come to my Government Housing apartment and all...

23. If a bear attacked you, would you know how to defend yourself?
No, and I'd probably die of a heart attack

24. Do you think it would be more fun to model or to shoot the photographs?
Shoot...

25. What's something that you're craving right now?
Nothing really

26. Has a bully ever stolen your lunch money?
Nope

27. What age did you start liking boys/girls?
Idk...like 9?!

28. Do you make "RAWR" faces in pictures?
I'm sure I don't...I don't know exactly what that is but I'm sure I don't.

29. What's one thing you were for halloween as a kid?
I remember being a clown once

30. Who's the one person that makes you smile more than anything?
Jacob Taylor Fields

No comments:

Post a Comment