Thursday, May 26, 2011



What did you do today​?​
A whole lot of hanging out talking to God, then went with mother to get ice cream, then to London with Kim Pam and Tay.

Who are your last 4 texts​ from?​
Clay, Tay, Kara and Kisha

Do you have a good relat​ionsh​ip with your mothe​r?​
Yes! She's the best!

Will you be in a relationship in the next couple months?
If God so wants me too.

Do you cry easily?
Haha! Yeah.

Ever cried while you were on the phone with someone?
Yes

When was the last time you had a real smile on your face?
Tonight at 8:29pm...that may have been the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me. :)

Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
Yep

Who was the last person to hold your hand?
Someone at church whilst praying, I'm sure.

Can you honestly say that you're happy?
Yes

Has anyone said you have changed lately?
People keep asking me "what's wrong?" or "you okay?" like I am acting different, but I don't know....I've changed a lot of things I do but that's just because I have to get closer to God.

Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
My aunt Barb.. I miss her.

Do you listen to country music?
Yes

Do you remember those little slap bracelets?
Sure do

When is the last time someone of the opposite sex gave you a hug?
Probably at church last night..idk

Do you sleep with the lights on or off?
Off

Plans for tomorrow?
Work

No comments:

Post a Comment