Friday, March 12, 2010


01. What will your next appointment be for?
I don't have any appointments coming up..

02. What is the name of the last restaurant you went to eat at?
El Cazador

03. Highlight of your week?
Hmm...not sure...just any time with family and friends.

04. What are two things that you know you will never do?
Turn my back on God, kill someone.

05. Do you have any good stories about a time you got in trouble and the punishment you got when you were caught? [If so, tell.]
Not really...I've led a fairly boring life...or I'm just to tired to think of anything.

06. Where was one of your favorite places to be in previous summers?
I always have fun anytime we are at COGWC, hanging out at Deidra and Stephen's or at Tay Tay's

07. What was the last thing someone did that ruined something for you?
Ahh.....idk

08. Have you been home a lot today?
I was home until about 2:45

09. Do you have picture mail on your cell phone plan?
Yeah

10. What will you be doing tomorrow?
I have to go to a funeral.

11. Has anything threatened to ruin your mood today?
Nope

12. When was the last time you were so tired that you passed out?
I wouldn't say I passed out but after our last lock in at church, we had a yard sale immediately after that...I fell straight on my bed when I got home..

13. Are you racist towards any specific races?
Nope

14. How good of a mood would you say you are in right now?
Sad at all the loss taking place around me.

15. Are you about to do something after this survey?
Possibly bed.

16. Is there anyone currently who you need to talk to about something?
I wouldn't say NEED..

17. The last time you were at the mall, what all did you buy?
Christmas gifts...yep, it's been that long.

18. What are you asking for for your birthday this year?
Haven't thought about it...I'm too old to ask for gifts.

19. When was the last time someone was checking you out?
I don't know that anyone ever does.

20. Could you see yourself marrying someone in your life right now?
That's up to God.

21. What was the reason to the last time someone called you a name?
Jacob frequently calls me a weirdo. In fact, I'd be offended if he didn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment