Sunday, March 14, 2010


Joshua 3:5 - "Joshua told the people, "Consecrate yourselves, for tomorrow the Lord will do amazing things among you."


Joshua 24:15 - "choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord."


1 Samuel 2:3 - "Do not keep talking so proudly or let your mouth speak such arrogance, for the Lord is a God who knows, and by him deeds are weighed."


1 Chronicles 16:11 - "Look to the Lord and His strength; seek His face always."


Isaiah 53:5 - "But he was pierced for you transgressions, he was crushed for your iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed."


2 Chronicles 7:14 - "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."


Job 13:15 - "Though he slay me, yet will I hope in him; I will surely defend my ways to his face."


Job 19:25-26 - "I know that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand upon the earth. And after my skin has been destroyed, yet in my flesh, I will see God;"


Psalm 9:9-10 - "The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. Those who know your name will trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you."


Psalm 10:17 - "You hear, O Lord, the desire of the afflicted; you encourage them, and you listen to their cry."

No comments:

Post a Comment