Friday, March 12, 2010



First of all, are you excited about summer or can you really care less?
I'm pretty excited!

Plan on going on any vacations? If so, where and when?
Not as of right now..

If you're in school, when does your summer break begin and end?
Not in school

Do you own a swimming pool? If not, where do you go to swim? If you don't swim, why not?
Nope, but Tay Tay does!

Do you like to wear shorts during the summer, or do you still wear pants regardless of the warm temperatures?
I rarely wear shorts....99% of the time it's pants.

Aren't summer nights the best?
Yep!

Are you usually one of those people that stay home all day, even if the weather is perfect?
No, I try to find something to do.

How late do you stay up? What time do you wake up?
Until I get sleepy....and I wake up...when the alarm for work goes off!

Do you still have ice cream trucks that pass through the neighborhood? If so, do you still go after them? If not, where do you go for ice cream?
Nope..we don't have ice cream trucks, but I go to Quickie Market for Ice Cream...my favorite though is a Phil Jones Snow Cone!

If you're female, do you wear one-piece or two-piece bathing suits? If you're male, do you wear a shirt when you swim?
one piece

Is your birthday in the summer? If so, what's the date?
Yep, August 12

When it rains, do you like to run outside and get soaked?
Nope

Have you ever been walking somewhere when all of a sudden a thunderstorm struck?
Nope

Have you ever swam anywhere while it was raining? What about thunderstorming?
Yeah and yeah

If you have a social networking site of some sort, do you create a photo album in regards to summer [eg. "Summer of '10!"]?
Yeah, most of the time

What do you plan on doing for the Fourth of July this year? What did you do last year?
I was at COGWC last year and I am sure I'll be there this year.

What do you plan on getting your father for Father's Day?
idk

Do you like watching fireworks? If so, what are your favourites?
Yep! I like a lot of them.

Will you be attending any sort of camp this summer? What would that be, if so?
I will be working at Teen Camp at COGWC!

Do you consider August to be a summer month, or do you believe it to be an autumn month?
Summer

Did this survey get you excited for summer now?
Sure..why not?!

No comments:

Post a Comment