Saturday, March 13, 2010


Who is the funniest person you know?
I know a lot of funny people....Brad, Tay Tay, Joey...

Are you afraid to grow up?
Nope

What is your worst subject in school?
It was math

Have you ever been around someone who was high?
Yep

What is something you wish you had more of?
Will power..

When was the last time you cried?
Today

Last person you saw other than your family?
I've been all over the place today...I've seen lots of random people...

Do you have someone who you can completely be yourself around?
Yep

Are you usually the first to say you're sorry in a fight or last?
Depends

Do you plan on hugging the last person you hugged again?
Sure

Does seeing couples in love make you mad?
Nope

Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
I'm sure they did

How many times do you talk on the phone a day on average?
Depends on if I have to work that day or not...

What's the most important part of a relationship in your opinion?
Honesty

If you could pack up and move away right now, would you?
No

What's your current problem?
I'm blessed...I can't complain about any problems

Does someone have a crush on you?
Not that I know of

Was your new years enjoyable?
Sure

What's one thing you do when you're mad?
Pray

Will this week be good?
We'll see..

Who's on your mind right now?
Lots of people...my family, Stephen's family

How do you feel about your hair right now?
I enjoy it

Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
Darrell Deaton gave it to me

Where were you at midnight last night?
Umm...sittin' at home as far as I can remember.

Does anybody hate you?
Not that I know of

What does the tenth text in your inbox say, and who from?
"me too. shewww.. haha"

Who was the last person you shot a dirty look at?
I don't shoot dirty looks at folks.

Did anyone yell at you today?
Nope

Are you texting anybody?
Not at this moment

Who did you spend your summer with?
Friends and family

Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Yes

Have you ever thought you liked someone and then found out that you really didnt?
Yep

Do you think someone is thinking about you?
Probably not

Do you care if people hate you for no reason?
I don't want anyone to hate me..especially for no reason

What do you want?
To do God's will

What were you doing at seven this morning?
Sleeping

Would you ever get a tattoo?
I've always thought about it but probably not

Are you stubborn?
I can be...

No comments:

Post a Comment