Sunday, March 14, 2010


Do you ever wish you could restart?
Nope

What do you catch yourself daydreaming about?
Random things

Have you ever wanted to be a mermaid?
Nope

Do your animals mean a lot to you?
I don't have any.

Have you ever questioned living?
No

How many tests do you think you've failed?
A few...not sure

Are you good with grammar?
Somewhat

How many kids do you want?
How many ever God wants for me

Which generation of ipod is your favorite?
I have a nano and I like it.

Do you know anyone who doesn't wear skinny jeans?
Yeah, several people

Have you ever licked a window?
No I haven't

Whats your favorite memory with a sibling?
There's too many..

Do pictures make you smile?
Some of them do

How jealous are you?
Not at all...

Do you cry over the simplest little things?
Sometimes...I'm a crier

Do you smoke weed?
Nope

Do you have a pet that's specifically yours?
Nope

Are you on the phone?
Nope

Do you get mad easily?
I used too but not so much anymore

Do you and your best friend have a secret code?
Nope, we're adults.

What magazine do you read most?
US Weekly.

Whats the site you visit most?
Facebook

Whats the last movie you saw in theatres?
Lord, I don't even remember it's been so long...Probably New Moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment