Sunday, March 14, 2010


When was the last time you sent a picture message?
Not sure..it's been awhile.

To whom did you last give the finger to?
I don't do that..

Do you have a weak stomach?
Not really...at some things I do.

Do you complain way too much?
I try not too.

When people say "I don't ever talk about anyone" do you believe it?
No

Something that happened in your past that you hate talking about?
Not really

Do you think a lot of people think bad things about you?
Possibly

Do you think you're approachable?
I would hope so

Has anyone told you lately that they would always be there for you?
Yeah

Can you skateboard?
Lord no

When was the last time you cried?
At church today

Who is the last person you missed a call from?
Deidra

Are you a jealous person?
Nope

Do you hate the last girl you were texting? Who was it?
Lord no!! I love Danielle Owens!

Do you hate the last boy you had a conversation with? Who was it?
Again, NO! I love Stephen!

Say your opinion, or keep it to yourself?
Depends on the situation

Do you like to play Scrabble?
It's alright

Ever have those moments when you realize that you somehow just cheated death?
Yes

Which of your friends would you let see your baby pictures?
I don't care who sees them

When you're talking do you ever use your hands to do quotation marks in the air when saying certain words?
Rarely

Are you always running out of batteries?
Nope

Are you good at math?
Lord no!

Are you allergic to anything?
No

Do you like butterflies?
Sure

Have you ever wanted to be a teacher?
At one time I did

Do you enjoy food shopping?
Sure

Is there a rug on your bedroom floor?
Yep

How many times have you moved house?
Three

What brand is your eyeliner?
Honestly I don't remember and I'm too tired to walk over there and look!

Have you ever had a difficult relationship?
Yep

Have you ever stayed in a hotel?
Yes

Have you ever caught a friend cheating on their bf/gf?
No

Do you think your mom has secrets she's never told you?
Possibly

Are you spoiled?
Nope

Do you drink lots of water?
Yeah

How do you vent your anger?
Pray

Do you like the taste of white chocolate or does it taste kind of fake?
I like it

Have you ever finished a whole tube of chapstick?
Yep

Who do you feel the most comfortable around?
Family, church family

One thing you're looking forward to?
I look forward to every day!

Do you think anyone out there loves you?
I'm sure some do!

Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
Darrell Deaton gave it to me

Does anything hurt on your body right now?
Nope

Have you ever liked someone who treated you like crap?
Yes I have

What does your hair look like right now?
I have so much hairspray in it...it's still as good as it was this morning!

When is the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
I don't know....

No comments:

Post a Comment