Saturday, March 20, 2010


Songs
Last song you listened to?
Fallin' For You - Colbie Calait

Song that makes you laugh every time you hear it?
I don't know...there are a few that Tay makes me listen to in her car that are hilarious!

Your favorite song of all time?
Through The Fire - Crabb Family

Why is the song above your favorite song of all time?
Because it's helped me through many different situations in life.

Movies
Name the last movie you saw.
Remember Me

Can you quote a line from it? If so, which line?
I can only think of the ashtray/bowl line - "I guess it was just there to tease me then."

Your favorite movie as a kid?
Wizard of Oz

Your current favorite movie?
There are a few..

The movie you watch every time you need to laugh is...?
Any Sandler movie

The movie you watch that makes you cry every time is...?
Titanic, The Notebook, A Walk To Remember, Marley and Me


Telephone Questions!
What does the last text message you sent say?
Sure am! Yay!

What does the last incoming text you got say?
Yay! It's yummy!

Who was the last incoming call from?
Mamaw Ledford

Who was the last person you called?
Krista

Last missed call was from who?
Not sure...I think Mom's cell

What is your main ringer set to?
I'd Need A Savior

Do you have a picture phone?
Yep

If yes, last picture taken?
Probably one of Jacob


Random
Death scare you?
Not really

Spiders scare you?
Yeah

Sharks scare you?
I'm not terrified but I don't wanna come across one.

What is your worst fear?
Being out of the will of God

Look to your right, what is there?
iPod dock

Name a word off the top of your head.
Scandalous

Color your hair? What color do you color it? What's your natural color?
Yes, right now it has red highlights...naturally it's blonde.

Clothes you are currently dressed in?
Old tshirt and pajama pants.

Last word you heard?
fouled

Last word you said?
there


Favorites
Store?
Uh..WalMart

Past time?
Being with friends and family

Sport?
Basketball

Color?
Blue

Ice cream?
Chocolate

Drink? (Alcoholic or Non)
Starbucks Mocha Frappucino!

Animal?
Dog

Celebrity?
I don't really have one.

Time of Day?
Night

Season?
Summer!! I used to say winter but this past winter ruined that one for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment