Sunday, March 14, 2010


Your future needs you to get victory over your past.

One cannot step into the same river, for the river you first stepped in has flown on.

If you get tired of waitin till your prince comes, God's arms are the prefect place to run.

Wait on the Lord;Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the Lord! Psalms 27:14

For every minute your angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness.

If your heart has grown cold, it is because you have moved away from the fire of His presences.

Walk boldly and wisely....There is a hand above that will help you on.

Every man's life is a fairy tale written by God's fingers.

No one should be ashamed of the cross of Christ, through which the world has been redeemed.

No one in the world can alter truth. All we can do is seek it and live it.

I am not what I ought to be. I am not what I want to be. I am not what I hope to be. But still, I am not what I used to be. And by the grace of God, I am what I am.

The tragedy of life and of the world is not that men do not know God; the tragedy is that, knowing Him, they still insist on going their own way.

God hath given to man a short time here upon earth, and yet upon this short time eternity depends.

Better is one day in your courts than thousands elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. - Psalms 84:10

Every evening I turn my worries over to God. He's going to be up all night anyway. ~Mary C. Crowley

God's answers are wiser than our prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment